What do I need to know about the protection of minors?
The protection of minors is very important to us. For this reason, we allow access to content that may be harmful to minors only after a legally secure and verified version of the age check, which is based on current German law. We therefore carry out the FSK-18 check.
JOYclub is deliberately registered in Germany and accordingly also adheres to applicable law. To comply with this, we have set up some simple rules to restrict content that is only visible by means of a youth protection system.
How is the protection of minors regulated in JOYclub?
In order to find a transparent and fair regulation for JOYclub, we have decided on clear and simple guidelines, even if these may be somewhat stricter than required by law in individual cases. In this way, we also live up to our claim of offering a platform for stylish eroticism to a certain extent.
Please think about how texts, pictures, videos and other content might look to young people you know who are still exploring their sex lives. Also keep in mind that not everyone has the same sexual experiences and backgrounds. What is still completely unproblematic for one person may already cross boundaries for another.
What one person could do without any problems may lead to physical impairments, injuries or even permanent psychological damage for the other. Against this background, we hope for your understanding that potentially developmentally impairing content must be classified as FSK18, which means that it can only be viewed after passing the age check.
Therefore, please never take a classification as FSK18 personally.
Pictures & Videos
To be protected from access by young people are
- clearly visible genitals
- explicit sexual depictions
- Semen (whether on the body, face, clothing or objects)
- clear depictions of NS practices
- harder SM practices, e.g.: Breath reduction
- open wounds
- anything that goes under the skin (needles and cutting)
- Practices that can cause permanent damage
- Hand prints, welts and bruises
- Caviar depictions in any form
- brutal violence and glorification of violence
- Rape scenes
- Scenes in which persons are seriously threatened or injured
- Scenes in which a weapon is pointed at the viewer
- Photos showing self-injurious or self-mutilating behavior
- similar "special" fetishes
Released as unobjectionable are:
- unrecognizable genital areas
- rudimentarily visible genitals, if the main focus is not on them or if the subject is artistically
- implemented (body landscapes)
- everything on which the genital area can only be "guessed at"
Must be protected from access by young people:
- textual depictions of explicit sexual acts
- particularly intense descriptions of genitals and their use during sex
- sexual violence and forms of humiliation
- extreme practices such as stretching, stimulation, CT, etc.
- erotic stories with vulgar language or explicit detailed descriptions
- Exchanges on the practice of breath reduction
Would you like to report a violation of the protection of minors?
Generally we try to classify all content published on our site as harmless for young people or FSK-18 in the review accordingly and reject it if necessary. However, our moderators are only human and as such not infallible. So if you notice content that you think is clearly wrongly classified, please report it to the moderation team. Either directly via the corresponding buttons at the content or via the support.