Our safeguards against malicious access have probably been triggered.
This can occur for the following reasons:
- wrong password entered repeatedly
- too many JOYclub tabs open
- too many devices in the same network accessing JOYclub
- different software used than normal
- device extensions are overloading the system or the data stream is being manipulated (e.g. encryption networks, TOR browser)
- virus attack or the device is being misused for server attacks without the user being aware
In such cases, the system first blocks the IP address. However, this is only temporary and the block will be removed automatically after a few hours.
A quick fix may be to restart your Internet connection (router, mobile data connection), but this is only applicable for Internet providers that do not assign a fixed IP address.